[Xymon] The Big Brother / Xymon summit

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Apr 7 12:35:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sean McGuire - the inventor of Big Brother - and myself managed to get
together at "Sparkys Roadside Barbecue" in Miami last month. We had a
very nice evening discussing Big Brother, Xymon, the foibles of our
various corporate overlords, and generally covering a wide range of topics.

In other words, I had a great evening - and I think Sean did too.

Thanks to the Xymon users who donated "beer money" for the event,
although Sean insisted to save those for another occasion.

So if you've ever wondered what Sean or myself really look like, here's
a couple of photos. It's Sean in the "barbecue-colored" shirt (his
words, not mine).