[Xymon] Thought Process for Xymon Page Layout - Sanity Check

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Wed Apr 4 18:50:45 CEST 2012

Cool. Thanks again Steve.

That was my reasoning for using the page directives too – eg, use the page directives to control alerts.  I think I need to do some clean up on those hosts files and includes now. :)
I need to experiment with the group-compress too so I can understand the effects as I need to clean up some columns on those pages.

Same here for the CLASS directive – I have a win32 in there, but haven't been able to figure out how best to use it.

Regards,

Don K