[Xymon] Thought Process for Xymon Page Layout - Sanity Check

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Apr 4 18:39:11 CEST 2012

I use group-compress rather than group-only, that way I don't have to
predict which columns to show.
I've never been able to get the CLASS thing to work. I tried, but either I
don't understand it or it just doesn't work :-).
I rely heavily on the page directives for controlling alerts. It works for
us.
Seve