[Xymon] 4.3.5 compile problems Solaris 10 x86

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Sep 21 07:18:34 CEST 2011

On 21-09-2011 03:38, Roland Soderstrom wrote:

> Lots of NETLIBS missing.
> After adding these, compilation worked fine.

Thanks, saves me the trouble of finding a Solaris box.

The reason $(NETLIBS) is suddenly needed all these places is because I
changed the code that loads the hosts.cfg file, so it can now load it
from xymond instead of doing the file I/O by itself. But that means a
lot of tools which previously just read stuff from a file now are doing
network I/O instead, and therefore they suddenly need these libraries.

And I had just plain forgotten that Solaris has this "feature" of
keeping the network stuff in separate libraries.