[Xymon] TS - NTP testing

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Tue Sep 13 04:00:47 CEST 2011

Tom,

If you are running Windows Server 2008 or higher you can use a script to parse the following:
C:\Windows\system32>w32tm /query /status
Leap Indicator: 0(no warning)
Stratum: 3 (secondary reference - syncd by (S)NTP)
Precision: -6 (15.625ms per tick)
Root Delay: 0.0625000s
Root Dispersion: 0.1178833s
ReferenceId: 0x0A08320E (source IP:  x.x.x.x)
Last Successful Sync Time: 9/12/2011 9:45:05 PM
Source: host.domian.com