[Xymon] bbd srvs oddity and <procs> config

Jewel Makda jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Mon Sep 12 18:28:42 CEST 2011

I have two separate issues.  I am running Xymon 4.3.5

#1 On my server one of my hosts (Lawprint) it is trying to monitor the
bbd service but I have not specified it anywhere.  I checked both the
hosts.cfg and my client BBwin.cfg and there in no reference to bbd. Here
is what is in my hosts.cfg file:

127.0.0.1 Xymon #bbd http://Xymon
555.55.55.5 Lawprint #conn cpu msg

#2 How do I configure the BBwin.cfg file to monitor particular
processes?  I have the following in my BBWin.cfg file but they are not
working.  It is green but it says "No process to check". Other changes I
have made do so I know the two are able to communicate.
<procs>
    PROC pc-app.exe
    PROC pc-server.exe
</procs>