[Xymon] Trouble installing 4.3.4

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Sep 7 21:48:38 CEST 2011

Thanks all. It was the -devel that I didn't know about. That fixed
everything.
(secret sauce?)
I have Xymon installed and running on both servers.

Thanks,
Steve

--
If you have a weak candidate and a weak platform, wrap yourself up in the
American flag and talk about the Constitution. -Matthew Stanley Quay,

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)