[Xymon] Xymon vs Solarwinds

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Fri Oct 21 15:43:35 CEST 2011

Well, really because I didn't think there was any interest.  I asked the list sometime back if anyone had ever attempted anything or wanted to try it with me and didn't get any replies.  So I thought it was just too specialized of a use case.

Let me go through the script and add a few comments, clean a few things up, and I'll post it on Xymonton.

Scot Kreienkamp
skreien at la-z-boy.com