[Xymon] Xymon vs Solarwinds

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Thu Oct 20 13:34:35 CEST 2011

May be a bit beyond the point at this time Vernon but you may want to point your client to this page:

http://support.sas.com/rnd/emi/Xymon/index.html

If Xymon is good enough for a billion dollar company perhaps it is good enough for your client.  Perhaps making smart decisions on how they spend their money is part of the reason they are billion dollar company.

I have never heard of SolarWinds but we are just a support group with no money so there is no reason to look beyond Xymon.

~David