[Xymon] How to setup SMS service?

Jamison Maxwell jamison at newasterisk.com
Mon Oct 10 06:03:59 CEST 2011

Have you thought about using ipages?  Have it just send an email to 123456789 at txt.att.net or whatever your provider is.

Jamison Maxwell
p. 770.605.6653
Jamison at newasterisk.com

-----Original Message-----
From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Oliver.Zhang at weirminerals.com
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 11:27 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] How to setup SMS service?

Hi Guys,

Just wanna find out how I can get Xymon to send SMS.

Which tool I should run?

Which GSM modem(if that's the correct device) I should use?

Regards,

Oliver Zhang

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.