[Xymon] How to tell if Xymon OpenSSL is enabled?

Tom S tsztur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:55:24 CEST 2011

still no luck.
Does anyone have the proper attribues for on Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64
SSLINCDIR = -I/usr/bin
SSLLIBS = -L/usr/include/openssl/ -lssl -lcrypto
RPATHVAL += /usr/include/openssl/
The above doesn't seem to do the trick.
I even tried
./configure.server --sslinclude /usr/include/openssl --ssllib /usr/lib/
both times configured , make and make install on a new xymon folder,
nothing.
GCC just shows:
 SSLFLAGS="-DHAVE_OPENSSL=1" SSLINCDIR="-I/usr/include/openssl "
SSLLIBS="-L/usr/lib/ -lssl -lcrypto" LDAPFLAGS="" LDAPINCDIR="" LDAPLIBS=""
DOSNMP="no" NETLIBS="" XYMONHOME="/home/xymon/server" ARESVER="1.7.3"
RUNTIMEDEFS="" PCREINCDIR="-I/usr/include" PCRELIBS="-L/usr/lib64 -lpcre"
LIBRTDEF="-lrt" make -C xymonnet all
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/xymon-4.3.5/xymonnet'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

as if everything is fine.
still no SSL support.

tia