[Xymon] Xymon starts but logs errors.

Dave.Munro at rwe.com Dave.Munro at rwe.com
Mon Nov 28 17:07:13 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses, I have the server all up and running now and
the top level page is there. However behind each status indicator the
same error, as follows;

I should have said in the last post what I was running, well here it is;

su12sl001> uname -a
SunOS su12sl001 5.10 Generic_147440-02 sun4v sparc
SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220
su12sl001>

As I said behind every test I have the following error.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: svcstatus.sh

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
<mailto:you at example.com> .

Error 500

su12sl001 <http://su12sl001/>
November 28, 2011 03:38:33 PM GMT
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0c PHP/5.3.8
mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.12.1

Regards

Dave Munro