[Xymon] xymonproxy

Gregory Thomas GThomas at dci.net
Mon Nov 21 15:35:09 CET 2011

I was thinking the same thing. I have a xymon server inside a client network for them to see and it does the network tests. It has itself and our centralized xymon server as display servers. I use the variables below from xymonserver.cfg on the client's xymon server.

XYMSRV="0.0.0.0"                                                     # IP of a single Xymon server

XYMSERVERS="<IP.OF.FIRST.XYMON> <IP.OF.SECOND.XYMON>"                # IP of multiple Xymon servers. If used, XYMSRV must be 0.0.0.0

These are BBDISP and BBDISPLAYS on older versions. There is a space between the two IPs.

Greg