[Xymon] Can xymon do an ISP speed test

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Nov 11 01:15:09 CET 2011

I do traceroutes to our remote locations and parse the output to get the
network latency.  I also dump the output of the traceroute in the status
message.  The network guys love it because they can see a traceroute
without actually signing on and running one.  I just set up our first
remote site where I ssh to a windows machine at that location and run a
tracert back to head office.  Again I parse the data and get the latency
and display these results also.

    ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.