[Xymon] XymonQV v0.2.0 with support for appfeed.sh

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Nov 9 21:17:10 CET 2011

0.2.0 seems to be working good for me.  I haven't found a use where it
notifies me of an outage, but it shows green each time I've looked at
it through the week.

Would be nice if, since it is on Wifi, I could get notifications
running around the building where SMS doesn't work?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St