[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Sat Nov 5 02:37:21 CET 2011

On 11/04/11 17:28, Henrik Størner wrote:
> On 04-11-2011 20:27, Bill Arlofski wrote:
>> However, unless I am doing something wrong, I can not get the ?filter=...
>> option to actually filter anything.
>
> I haven't implemented that yet - I just wanted to be sure that Darrik would
> make his app support it. Since things are moving quickly right now, I have to
> try and think ahead.

Ahhh. No problem, and no rush.  Spoke to Darrik and we thought it would be
best to report it to you directly.   Since it is not implemented yet, I can
wait until it is to continue testing/reporting.

And yes, things are moving quickly - which is really great to see.

Thanks, and sorry for the premature bug report. ;)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC