[Xymon] Android 2.2 App on 2.3.3

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Fri Nov 4 21:26:56 CET 2011

Forking the Android thread as this is a different direction :)

I've Android 2.3.3 on a Motorola Droid 2 Global and figured, what the hey, let's try it: it installs from the market, and while the first version crashed on startup, it accepts settings and runs.  But when I open it (with my settings), it detects my Xymon version correctly but gives only STATUS: UNKNOWN.

I think it's hitting my site - I see at the top above Status

xymon.mydoma.in:8080 (4.3.0)

And I am indeed running 4.3.0.  I can also hit the site from the phone's browser with no issues.

- What could be so different from .2 to .3.3 that could break it like this..?
- Is there anything I can do or info I could send you that would help?

~ Rob