[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Fri Nov 4 20:27:39 CET 2011

On 11/04/11 14:34, Henrik Størner wrote:
> On 04-11-2011 16:27, Darrik Mazey wrote:
>>> Could you possibly add a text entry field which is sent along with the
>>> web request as "filter" ? E.g. if I set this field to "page=servers",
>>> then you'll request
>>> "http://www.xymon.com/cgi-bin/appfeed.sh?filter=page=servers"

Hi Henrik... I am excited to see such a quick reaction to Darrik's Android app!

I just checked out the xymon /trunk tree via svn, configured, compiled and
copied the files and edited cgioptions.cfg as described and restarted xymon.

However, unless I am doing something wrong, I can not get the ?filter=...
option to actually filter anything.

it seems that

xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh?filter=[page|host|color]=[mypagename|myhost|mycolor]

like:

xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh?filter=color=purple

or

xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh?filter=host=myhost.domain.tld

Always returns all non-green tests.

Thanks!

--
Bill Arlofski