[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Nov 4 12:56:49 CET 2011

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 04:03:58 -0400, Darrik Mazey
<darrik.lists at darmasoft.com> wrote:
> On 11/03/2011 02:43 AM, Henrik Størner wrote:
>> I still think it would be a good idea to have Xymon and your app talk
>> together using a simpler, more standard interface than parsing the HTML
>> output from the webpage. That would also make it much easier to support
>> different types of pages
> I agree.  The parsing is spotty and vulnerable to the slightest changes
> across versions.

OK - how about this ? This one gives you the same information as the
"non-green" page, except I've added the acknowledgment cookie and (if
available) the text and time of an existing ack:
http://www.xymon.com/xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh

And this one shows the "critical systems" view:
http://www.xymon.com/xymon-cgi/appfeed-critical.sh