[Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat May 28 15:59:40 CEST 2011

Back on April 7, I wrote:

> to avoid any worries I guess I'd better let you know that I'll be
> somewhat off-line for the next month or so. First I'll have a few days
> with very limited net-connectivity, and then I am going to have some eye
> surgery done - that means I will not be allowed to do a lot of reading
> or other computer work, so my activities with Xymon will be put on hold
> for a little while.

I'm happy to say that everything has gone well, and I now have 20/20
vision on my right eye, and am only slightly near-sighted on the left
eye. Which is actually a pretty good thing, because it means I won't
need reading glasses.

I've been doing some work on Xymon already, and have a new bug-fix
release coming up - perhaps already this weekend, since it looks like
summer has been postponed around here. 14 C/ 58 F, rain and lots of wind
makes for a great day in front of the computer :-)