[Xymon] Cisco IOS XR CPU/Temp oids

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Fri May 27 23:16:13 CEST 2011

The temperature OIDs will change each boot (usually), and can be found
by walking the Entity Sensor Mib, searching for an EntitySensorType of
8.  There are generally at least three sensors per board.

CPU may also change on each boot, and is found in the Cisco process mib.
There are several variants, and I generally have to test each of them to
determine which one is active in any particular version of IOS.

 Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281
Austin Energy