[Xymon] Poling interval at specific time.

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon May 23 23:35:54 CEST 2011

There are not enough stars in that crontab entry. There are 5 fields
total and you've only used the one with the minutes so there should be
four more. Check man 5 crontab -- I always have to check which field is
which.

Also, I don't know your platform or care to look it up, but there is
normally a log associated with cron execution that probably would have
alerted you to that problem. Might want to Google a bit.