[Xymon] Logn Poling Interval icon color goes into "purple".

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Sat May 21 17:39:04 CEST 2011

The default lifetime of a status message is 30 minutes.  Any status that
"expires" becomes purple so that xymon can let you know the client failed to
report in on time.

Somewhere in the script there will be a line that reads something like:

    $BB $BBDISP "status ........."

Change the word "status" to be "status+130" to lengthen the lifetime of the
status to 130 minutes.  Or some other duration, thought I'd recommend not
making it 120 because any slight delay in delivery of the status would cause
it to flap between purple and another color.

Ralph Mitchell