[Xymon] trending graph generation

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Tue May 17 03:23:33 CEST 2011

Hi Larry,

You are going to have to do some troubleshooting. As I said this NAME
directive does work for others, so there may be a bug with xymon or
there may be some odd issue with your installation. There is nothing
obviously wrong, so please, look into your log fies, turn up debugging,
try different things to see if you can work out what is happening.

Good luck and let us know how you went.

cheers, Phil

<BANLkTiniY+X6p=Dv9nYLi-oLo=0Fymvz2A at mail.gmail.com>, Larry Barber

<Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au>wrote:

>>> Well, when you can, why don't you try removing the directive. As I
said,
>>> we don't have a problem and we have about 1/3 of our monitored
hosts
>>> with using NAME.
>>>
>>> cheers

>>> No the graph doesn't display, you just get a page saying "file not
>>> found" or
>>> something along those lines (I'm not at place where I can check
right
>>> now).
>>> As far as I know it doesn't matter where the NAME directive is on
the
>>> line.
>>> I suspect that if you removed the name directive then everything
would
>>> work
>>> OK.
>>>
>>> Thanks,