[Xymon] Setting Xymon up for redundancy/HA

Olivier AUDRY olivier at audry.fr
Thu May 12 14:53:30 CEST 2011

hello

in my company we use drbd with heartbeat and VIP.

1 cluster of two servers with drbd and heartbeat and VIP in each dc (18)
1 central cluster of two servers with drbd and heartbeat and VIP.

I put drbd on fs data and server. We switch this two fs.

the link between local central is done by bbproxy.

this is working very well.

oau