[Xymon] Hobbit Permission Problem

David Baldwin david.baldwin at ausport.gov.au
Thu Mar 31 02:32:56 CEST 2011

On 31/03/11 10:46 AM, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> On 31/03/2011 10:42 AM, Jeremy Laidman wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Adam Goryachev
>> <adam at websitemanagers.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>> Any other pointers? please? I really don't understand what else to look
>>> at...
>> Does "dmesg" show any kernel-level blocking (ACL, SELinux, AppArmor)?
> No, it doesn't :(
>
> This really has me quite stumped... usually Linux has all the tools to
> make this sort of debug really simple, but strace and all simply show
> access denied, an I really don't understand why.
Very mysterious.

Have you check the mount options, and try doing 'fsck' on the file system?

David.

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit http://www.ausport.gov.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.