[Xymon] Program crashed,,,Fatal signal caught

jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Mar 28 15:09:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

We had a similar issue this weekend.

With us it had to do with incorrect entries in the
~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg file.
Once corrected the hobbitd_client test went purple again. (Like
expected)

You also can add the --debug parameter to the hobbitd_channel CMD in
~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg to get extra information.
Not always good information thought.

Regards,

Jef