[Xymon] New to Xymon

KING, KEVIN (ATTSI) KK1051 at att.com
Tue Mar 22 18:36:44 CET 2011

Hello group,

Craig Cook pointed me to this product. After a 8 year absence from
admin/monitoring (last was bb1.8c)  I am back. I was working on setting
up bb and noticed nothing new at dead cat.

So here I am missed the hobbit/bbmon generation. I have 200 plus Cisco
7609's I monitor and wanted to see some of the mrtg setups folks might
be using. I had bbmrtg setup but never really was happy with it. So
before I dive into setting it up I wanted to look at some options and
samples.

Today I am going to see if I can port over the bb-ospf.pl script. So far
I really like the xymon product, it is like my old friend BB yet has the
changes I always wanted to get to!

Kevin H. King
Engineer V Implementations
AT&T
404-444-0410
"You can not please everyone everyday, But everyday please everyone you
can" -me