[Xymon] FW: Installing xymon

Moore, Charles CMoore at corp.earthlink.com
Mon Mar 21 05:01:28 CET 2011

I'm not seeing any errors because I have not got it to run yet.  I look at the files called by the rewriterules in the httpd.conf file and none of the files being referenced by a rewriterule is there?  I'm trying to figure out where they are supposed to come from as they did not come as part of the 4.3.0 package.  I am talking about the bb.html, bb2.html and just about all the others.

Thanks for any clues.