[Xymon] changing new xymon menu to allow for horizontal drop downs

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Tue Mar 15 18:48:05 CET 2011

I'd like to add some horizontal drop down menus to the new xymon menu,
similar to what is shown here:

http://sperling.com/examples/menuh/

With the old menu, it was pretty simple, I just added some code like this:

['Analysis', null, null,
   ['Web Servers', null, null,
     ['Averages', null, null,
        [CPU Utilization, '/hobbit-cgi/......

Of course that doesn't work with the new menu, so I have to start over.
  Can anyone point me to some example code that does what I'm trying to
do?  I'm not a web programmer by any means, so any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom