[Xymon] Xymon mailing list now on a new server (but hopefully everything works!)

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:36:13 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Josh Luthman
<josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
> I moved to Gmail around the summer of 2004.  Have not moved since.  I
> strongly recommend it.  It has an IMAP server, but no client.

Ditto. I send all my professional mailing-list mail to one Gmail
account and all my personal mailing-list mail to another. Keeps my
home and personal mailboxes free of distractions, and Gmail has a good
interface for skimming and filtering large amounts of incoming mail.
Plus it seems cleaner to participate in mailing list discussions
without bringing my employer's name into it (although Gmail would
allow that if I preferred)