[Xymon] How can i change the format for e-mail alert.

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:24:59 CET 2011

I use a custom script to send emails and I had that problem as well. What I
do prior to sending the email via the custom script is parse out the HTML
using sed. It replaces the <BR> tag with a newline and removes all other
items that are in the format "<anything>".

BBALPHAMSG=`echo -e "$BBALPHAMSG" | sed -e 's/<BR[^>]*>/\n/'g -e