[Xymon] Xymon mailing list now on a new server (but hopefully everything works!)

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 8 22:18:31 CET 2011

Josh Luthman wrote:

> Mutt to Thunderbird?  That has to be weird, especially after 25 years!!!

I started out with Elm, actually, collecting mail over 2400 baud dial-up
uucp-link.

(Gosh, I'm getting old...)

These days there are just too many HTML e-mails with embedded links,
images etc that text-based e-mail cannot handle. And since I upgraded my
mail system I can now access all of it via a web interface, so going for
a graphical mail reader seemed like the obvious solution.

Thunderbird seems ok. There are some quirks, so maybe I'll try some
other mail client. Fortunately they all work with IMAP.