[Xymon] soap error

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Thu Mar 3 12:36:27 CET 2011

Sorry, write in italian ..

I solved changing xml, but not work if use https:

soap=webtest;https:/cert.pem@/my.server/MonitoredService/MonitorService;file:/opt/xymon/server/xml/MonitoredService.xml;

error message is:

  Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

In the response from the server I have 3 alarm levels OK | WARNING |
CRITICAL
It's possible in 4.3.0 rc1 manage these three states using cont tag ?

thanks for your suggestions,

Marco