[Xymon] Issue with the hardware monitoring.

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Jun 17 16:25:12 CEST 2011

Has the devmon --readbbhosts command run after adding these servers to
your bb-hosts file?  If not, Devmon will not see the new servers to poll
them.  Also, make sure the servers are returning the proper string to
match Devmon to a template.  You might have to add the MODEL option in
to your bb-hosts file for servers which are not matching on their own.

    ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.