[Xymon] email alerts

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Thu Jun 16 20:10:01 CEST 2011

HOST=$HG-PRIMARY COLOR=red EXSERVICE=memory,msgs,ntp,Amanda,scptperms,cfy,raid,hpnaproxy,snapshot,AlrmArch DURATION>7
        MAIL $NG-IM-ADMIN RECOVERED
        MAIL $NG-IM-ONCALL FORMAT=SMS REPEAT=20 RECOVERED

So this says:

                For hosts in the group $HG-PRIMARY, if there is a test with a red condition, that isn't one of the tests in EXSERVICE, and it has been red for 7 minutes:

1)      Email the users in $NG-IM-ADMIN, and also send and email when the test recovers to green

2)      Send email in SMS format to $NG-IM-ONCALL and keep sending every 20 minutes until the test recovers to green.

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is becoming CenturyLink