[Xymon] Proxying

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Tue Jun 7 20:12:42 CEST 2011

Oh,
        One follow up. Being on different networks, these proxies would access the routers (and PIXes) from different interfaces.

        What are the ramifications for the main server if proxy a gives   PIX1 as 192.168.181.4 and proxy b gives it as 192.168.181.52?

Paul.

Paul Root
Lead Internet Systems Eng
CenturyLink