[Xymon] Upgrading xymon question

Paul.A.Gallegos at wellsfargo.com Paul.A.Gallegos at wellsfargo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:34:04 CEST 2011

I ran the upgrade script and didn't seem to have any issues with it, but
that was an upgrade from 4.3.0-beta2 to 4.3.2.

Thank you!

Paul Gallegos

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.