[xymon] Linux client broken output

Giel Boes giel.boes at rhodix.nl
Wed Jan 26 15:57:59 CET 2011

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for your quick answer!

We are using Xymon version "4.3.0-beta2 ".

Are you sure it is a server-side problem? It only happens on this environment. On another environment we've exactly the same server with same OS and Xymon version where everything works fine. However the clients are different there, they are compiled for Solaris 9 and 10.

So you suggest to compile and install the RC1 version on our Solaris servers?
Do you know when the final/stable version will be available online?

Thanks a lot!

Vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,

Giel Boes