[xymon] Forbidden : You don't have permission to access /xymon/index.html on this server.

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:37:44 CET 2011

You probably have your umask set more securely than the install program
assumes. You can either use chmod to loosen up the permissions on the files
and directories that Apache needs to read or use setfacl. You should also
probably set umask in one of the login files for your xymon user, or Apache
will likely not be able to read the files that Xymon creates.

Thanks,
Larry Barber