Help with label names in bb-hosts

Sridhar.Adapalli at hhsc.state.tx.us Sridhar.Adapalli at hhsc.state.tx.us
Tue Jan 18 17:41:03 CET 2011

Hi
When I increased the label name for each server in bb-hosts, the number of metrics parameters reported suddenly dropped.  I used to get "conn", "cpu", "disk", "http", "info", "ldap", "memory", "netstat", "procs", "sslcert", "svcs", "trends", "uptime", "who".  But after I increase the label name size, I only got back a subset.  It looks like it is not able to fit in the page all the parameters.  Is there a way to get around this issue, such as decrease the font size of the label?

Thanks

-- Sridhar