[xymon] SNMP destination (eg. not DevMon) [SOLVED]

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jan 14 23:19:37 CET 2011

The only thing that isn't clear is whether it would be possible to split
the things out and have them show up under the equipment that they
originate from (eg. a trap comes from a monitored server that I have --
can I have it show up as an issue under than server rather than one
thing that just says "traps" under the Xymon server status). But I
haven't looked at all, so we'll see.

On 01/14/2011 05:11 PM, Xymon User in Richmond wrote:
> Way kewl.  Canned version of a WAG definitely beats rolling your own.
>
> On Fri, January 14, 2011 16:56, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
>>
>> To unsubscribe from the xymon list, send an e-mail to
>> xymon-unsubscribe at xymon.com
>>

> To unsubscribe from the xymon list, send an e-mail to
> xymon-unsubscribe at xymon.com

- --
|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Sr. Systems Programmer
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent.|IST/CST-Academic Svcs. - ADMC 450, Newark