[xymon] TS - Holiday listing

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Mon Jan 10 22:27:29 CET 2011

Thanks Henrik

I fudged the output by adding year=2011 to all of the new entries and made sure

that all month= and day= were 2 digits.

Since we do not use the holidays for alert changes at this time, I made the change.

The output now shows as:

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt

         Senior IT Staff - R&D