[xymon] xymonreports.sh: Must have Xymon environment set.

Hermann-Josef Beckers hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de
Mon Jan 10 14:44:41 CET 2011

Henrik "Størner" <henrik at hswn.dk> schrieb am 10.01.2011 10:36:23:

> I am unsure what you mean by "include xymonserver.cfg".

". /home/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg" in xymonreports.sh.

> The best way to setup the Xymon environment is to run the
> command via the "xymoncmd" utility, like
>    xymoncmd xymonreports.sh foo bar baz
>
> However, I think your problem is a missing end-quote in the
> BBSERVERSECURECGIURL definition in xymonserver.cfg. This was
> an error in the beta-3 release.

You are right. Using your commandline example the reports are
generated under www/periodic. I can load the index.hmtl using
FFs load file function. But the generated html files contain
hrefs like "/xymon/periodic/weekly/...". If I click on them I
get "file not found" errors. Do I have to set a link in the
xymon apache configfile or define a variable? Wouldn't it make
sense to add a menu item "periodic reports" under the "Reports"
section?

Yours
hjb