Compling on a mybook world NAS

Simon Lenz lenz.simon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:28:03 CET 2011

Hallo again,

I'm trying to compile xymon for several days on my mybookWorld white line
NAS

I tried the stable version and the newest beta of xymon, but everytime the
configuration script fails.

As you can see(in the following paste), the normal configure script doesn't
accept the command line parameters for the pcre and rrdtool folders, so i
use the configure.server script directly.

http://paste2.org/p/1179839

Compiling the stable version results, that he isn't able to find the
zlib.sh, which is really not in the builds folder:
http://paste2.org/p/1179843

Downloaded the archive several times, but there wasn't a zlib.sh in the
builds folder.

Is there a general fault in what i'm doing?:D

greetings