[xymon] rrd change

Claessens Jurgen Jurgen.Claessens at cegeka.be
Thu Jan 6 09:53:17 CET 2011

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. I checked the rrd data and it seems
that no data is being written to the file when it exceeds 100%. Any idea
where the problem could be located and how to fix it?

 As I said below 100% it writes fine, so I'm guessing that it's not the
format that is sent to Xymon, but how rrd reads it?

Regards