[xymon] hobbit-alerts.cfg and where's the needle

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 16:06:21 CET 2011

Thanks to Rob and Martha. Who would have thought that 'fprnts' would match
'PRNT' ? Changing 'PRNT' in the regex to '^PRNT' fixed the problem. I may
anchor all of the expressions that way to prevent future similar problems.

Thanks again,
Steve

--
The test of a democracy is not the magnificence of buildings or the speed of
automobiles or the efficiency of air transportation, but rather the care

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)