[xymon] Issue with 4.3 RC1

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:06:57 CET 2011

The "extra" xymon is supposed to be there. It is what tells your web server
were to look for your web pages. Your configuration file for Apache should
contain something like this:

Alias /xymon/  "/usr/local/xymon/server/www/"
<Directory "/usr/local/xymon/server/www">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Which tells Apache to look at /usr/local/xymon/server/www whenever it sees
"xymon". There are similar entries for xymon-cgi and cgi-secure.

Check you web server logs, I'm almost positive you find that Apache cannot
access the web page files.

Thanks,
Larry Barber