[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.7 released

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Dec 13 15:23:55 CET 2011

Hi,

after a week of intensive bug-hunting - thanks to everyone who chimed in
with new reports! - I have released Xymon 4.3.7. This simply has fixes
for all the bugs found in the past week and reported on the mailing list:

* Fix acknowledge CGI (broken in 4.3.6)
* Fix broken uptime calculation for systems reporting "1 day"
* Workaround Solaris breakage in the LFS-support detection
* Fix/add links to the HTML man-page index.
* Fix "Stop after" value not being shown on the "info" page.
* Fix broken alert texts when using FORMAT=SMS
* Fix wrong description of xymondboard CRITERIA in xymon(1)
* Fix missing columnname in analysis.cfg(5) DS example
* Fix missing space in output from disk IGNORE rules in
   xymond_client --dump-config
* Fix overwrite of xymon-apache.conf when upgrading
* Fix installation so it does not remove include/directory
   lines from configuration files.
* Add client/local/ directory for custom client script

It is available from the Sourceforge mirrors now. I have also uploaded a
VMware image with a pre-installed Debian 6 plus Xymon 4.3.7.