[Xymon] trend list

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Dec 13 15:17:45 CET 2011

On 13-12-2011 15:05, Olivier AUDRY wrote:
> no answer ? I want to find a way to get the list of all available trends to generate
> a report. Right now I 'm parsing the html. It's not elegant I want to find a better way to get this informations

It's rather tricky, there is no simple way to do that. Basically, you'll
have to scan the graphs.cfg file to see what filename-patterns exist,
then scan the directory holding the RRD files for a host to check the
actual filenames against the patterns from graphs.cfg.

Xymon's showgraph tool does that, but there is no simple way of
exporting that information to other tools. And the way it is done makes
it difficult when adding new graphs, or to control which graphs are
actually displayed for a given host.